Thursday, December 29, 2011

An Oldie...but Goody... "What? Mom's pregnant?"


This is the video taken when we told the kids we were pregnant with Paige(2 years ago)!  I know...it's a bit delayed in posting...but I just got a new phone and downloaded all my data from my old phone onto my computer...ran across this video and thought "it's too good to not share"!!! (Be sure and catch Trace's LAST sentence on the video...do you think he'll forgive me for posting it? LOL)

Let me set the stage for ya:  Pregnancy #3 was a bit of a surprise for all of us!!! (and what a blessing Paige has been!)  Trace was in 6th grade and Marci was in Kindergarten at the time. We hadn't told them yet, b/c we didn't want for them to "let the cat outta the bag" before we had a chance to tell our families. So, one Friday, Jamie and I set out to find a cute way to tell the kids that we were expecting.  We picked up a "Big Sister" shirt and b/c I didn't want Trace to feel left out, the only thing I could find for him was a LIGHT UP PIN that said "Big Brother" on it(Yeah, I know...cheesy...and obviously that was his exact thought also).  So, we picked them up from school and stopped at a gas station to fill up the tank before getting on Interstate to head to Hope, to tell our family...so, in the back of the Tahoe...in the gas station parking lot...is where the news was "broken" to the kids!  Watch and enjoy the clueless-ness of our children...and their reaction!  It IS PRICELESS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment