Saturday, December 17, 2011

Riding in Style!

 

When we moved back to Texarkana about 8 years ago, I started working for Dr. Milburn Haynes at Pleasant Grove Family Dentistry.  I love my job and the people that I work with…they are some of my best friends!!  Each Christmas the local group of Oral Surgeons treat us to a lunch at their office, as a thanks for all the referrals throughout the year.  It’s a time where we get to see other local dentists and their staff….and mingle and chat through the lunch hour.  They always have a great spread of food…it’s certainly an occasion that we look forward to every year.  Well, this year was a little different from any other year…because WE arrived to the event via a LIMO!!  Dr. Haynes and Mary Catherine arranged for a limo to come pick us up and deliver us to the event!  I think we shocked everyone…heck WE were shocked at the surprise….so I can only imagine what others must’ve thought. LOL!  We set a standard…and it’s already been mentioned for us to “watch out”…so I’m sure someone will have something up their sleeves for next year to attempt to out-do us Winking smile

 

Limo Ride!!041042043

No comments:

Post a Comment