Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome to JUMP CITY!!

Who likes to have fun?! Who likes to party?! Who likes to Jump?!....I do...I do....and that's the reason I love Jump City!  My brother, Trent Jones, and his wife, Kyleigh, recently opened an inflatable-jumphouse-party place in Hot Springs, Arkansas.  There is no one that deserves a successful venture more than them.  They are hard-workers, raising 6 kids...plus a dog! ;)  I wish them the very best in this new chapter of their lives!!!  So....if you're in Hot Springs...look them up and go for a visit!! 
We got to visit Jump City recently for Mylie and Maddie's 2nd Birthday!!(These are Trent and Kyleigh's twin girls)...They love Elmo...and thus...Elmo theme!  Did I have fun....did I party....did I jump... you might ask?  Why YES...YES I did...and it was a blast!! I even BEAT Trace on the obstacle course inflatable....I did grab a hold of his foot and hold him back for a couple of seconds...but I still won! :)



My mom made this!!!

...and this banner...and the pom poms...she's quite crafty!!

Didn't it look so festive!!!!!




They were the queens for the day! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog sister. You do such a great job!

    ReplyDelete