Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Break!!!

This is seriously my favorite time of the year…it’s the scents, Christmas movies, songs and decorations…and I love to GIVE…but most of all, I love my children being  here all day long…not having to rush to go anywhere…seeing their sweet faces still sleeping when I go to work (I hate to wake sleeping babies…even when they are 14 and 7…they’re still my babies!) …no homework or projects or lunches to pack…we play games and stay up late…I love it!!! 
Yesterday we played Uno, Hangman, Connect 4,  Rock Band(I don’t care how much I play this game…I will NEVER be able to play on “Hard” or “Expert”…my pinky can’t reach the orange button and my brain can’t go that fast)and Paige played puzzles! Smile
034035
Paige loves to ride on Trace’s shoulders!
036037
Uncle Brad and Aunt Ladale and Bryson got Paige this outfit…and she sports it well! Smile Thank you for my cute outfit, guys!
038

039
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!! Smile
040
Marci calls this  her “Christmas gown”…I wish I could insert pics from the last 2-3 Christmases…because she’s been able to wear this gown the last few!  It’s just gotten a little shorter…she won’t  get rid of it!
041042
Trace can rock that guitar on hard and expert levels…and Marci is an excellent singer…not sure why she feels as if she HAS to stand on the table to sing…but she does!…maybe she’ll be a performer one day!
043
My mom made this Bear Advent Calendar for me when I was Marci’s age…so it’s been around for “Several” years…it has a little bear that has velcro on his back…and each day of December, you move him from room to room on the calendar, til he finds Christmas!  I’ve done this with my kids, since Trace’s 1st Christmas…and we’ve never lost the bear…UNTIL this Christmas…Nosey little Paige has hidden the bear and we can’t find it! LOL  Maybe it’ll show up soon Smile
044
Nonnie found these Christmas pj’s in Branson…they have lil reindeer on the feet…so cute!

046047
Marci passed this chair down to Paige..and she loves it…here she crawled up in it, watching morning Cartoons…Mickey Mouse Clubhouse…she won’t stay here long…not real interested in staying still at this age Winking smile
048
Had to include a picture of Christmas cassettes that have been a part of my life since I was very young…the top one is “Disney Songtape” the middle is “Cabbage Patch Christmas” and the last but certainly not least is “Conway Twitty and the Twitty Birdy Christmas”-this one was my favorite and I drove  my brother, Trent, crazy listening to it each year growing up.  It’s now a family joke b/c I still bring it out each year…yes…I still have a cassette player in my house…and will not part from it…for this reason alone Smile  And since I’m ratting on myself, I still have a VHS player too, that I won’t part with…we have to many classic VHS movies that Marci still likes to watch from time to time…HOME ALONE…TOY STORY…SHREK….hello!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment