Sunday, May 6, 2012

Saved!

We've always been active in church...we give meaning to the "born and raised in church" motto! Trace, through the years, has been involved in VBS, AWANA, Sunday School, Bible Drill, Choir...and now Streamline Youth. Each to with provided him with a foundation of who God our Father is and what His son, Jesus, did for us on that cross. At the young age of six, Trace came to me with questions of wanting to be saved and baptized. I had the privilege of leading him to the Lord! We went to talk to our pastor and soon, on Easter Sunday, he was baptized!
This past week, during Streamline Youth, Trace felt the "tug"...and talked to Chad Miot...he explained to him that when he was little he made the decision to be saved...but (in short) he "got it" now...he felt the true call and accepted Christ into his heart with every sense of the term! I'm so proud of my boy...and the most important decision a person could ever make!!

...and because it's hard for me to post without a picture...I thought this one went along with it...
This is a picture I took at "Grouplink". Grouplink is a time when a large group gets together and divides into small groups. The adults have done this for the past few years...(Jamie and I are now in our 2nd "small group")...and now the youth are taking part. This is Trace's small group. They meet each week...and because of the small group atmosphere, they can form intimate relationships and get to know each other better!!
AND...this is a shirt Trace designed...I thought it was pretty cool! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment