Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hunter's Graduation

Our nephew's High School graduation!!!

HUNTER GENE CLAYTON..........CLASS OF 2012.............SPRING HILL HIGH SCHOOL

****I've got tons more pictures....but for some reason, blogger says I've run out of storage room for the night.... I guess I've overloaded it! LOL

Recognized for Scholarships!

Marci took a front row seat....and paige followed ;)

This picture absolutely gives  me chills!! The embrace of a father and son...nothing like it!

Hunter presented a rose to "Grandmom" Virginia too!  Sweet!!

This chair was reserved for the late Mrs. Debra McMasters; she passed away in the Albert Pike Flood.  She had a great impact on these students lives and was a great friend of my mother-in-law.  During the ceremony, all of the graduates had an opportunity to present roses to those who  have made an impact in their lives.  You see how many roses are on this chair.  I'm sure she was smiling down through a hole in the floors of heaven!

He even opened up the diploma holder....JUST to make sure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment