Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Paige woke up with fever on Mother's Day, so we missed going to church ;( but we did get to go hang out with our families for the afternoon!  Mother's Day is such a great way to reflect on the memories that our mothers gave to us...and be thankful that they are still here to celebrate with us!  I'm so thankful for the legacy of great women in my family that have led me to be who I am today!  The kids surprised me with a sweet gift...clothes!! I hate shopping...especially for myself...so this tickled me!  Marci made me a beautiful flower pot arrangement with her picture right in the middle...so special!

My MOM...aka Nonnie and Paige


MyGrandMOTHER made this floral arrangement from the flowers in her yard...they smelled wonderful...esp the long whispy greenery!

My MOM used to sew my clothes when I was small... she recently got a sewing machine...and has started sewing again...I guess for her, it's like riding a bicycle...she's never forgotten how!  She sewed marci this dress!! and she has sewn Paige and Mylie, Maddie and Faith some cute things also!! :) #so glad I got her that sewing machine!! YES!

My Dad and his MOM :) (Mamaw Jerry Jones)  She is such a spit fire...love her to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment