Saturday, May 26, 2012

Organization? What's that?

Trace is 14 years old...he is funny and handsome and polite...but organized is NOT his forte...never has been and, bless his poor wife's heart, never will be(if I had my guess) ;)

Jamie works nights but on Friday mornings, he sleepily comes home and keeps Paige until I can get home at noon. Well, since Trace and Marci were out of school, they got baby duty!! EXCEPT Marci was invited to go somewhere mid morning and left Trace with baby duty all by himself. He had everything under control when I got home. Paige was eating a "lunch" of animal crackers and the play room looked "played in". Lol

This morning I asked Trace and his friend, who slept over last night, to make sure his room was clean and the bed was made up. His friend backed him up when he said " yes...everything is done"....take a look! Oh his poor wife...I hope she is accepting of his other goooood qualities. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment