Friday, February 3, 2012

It's the little things...

...in life that make my heart smile!! Examples below:

 * It's not everyday that one can say she has a 14 YEAR old and a 14 MONTH old to raise at the same time...but it is SO much fun! :)


* Sleeping Babies!! I love those sweet petal lips! :)


*  Laser Pointers!  Never knew how much entertainment a laser pointer could bring!  Trace recently talked his Nonnie into buying one for him and we've had so much fun with it! Quality Family Time with the laser pointer.  We play with it in the car...we shine it on stop signs in the dark...and laugh at what others MAY be thinking!  We play with it at home and make the dog chase it...which is hilarious!

*  Laughter!  Hearing my kids laugh!! Trace says Marci's laugh is contagious...she's got such a fun laugh!  Paige's belly laughs!  Trace has a great sense of humor...we quote lines from Napoleon Dynamite all the time!  We LOVE to watch funny YOUTUBE videos...like Tim Hawkins or Whose Line is it Anyway Clips!!


*  Paige's comprehension!  I love to see her wheels turning!  This week, when I walked in to the sitter's house to pick up Paige, she would smile, squeal and immediately turn the opposite direction from me.  (At first I thought..."is she running away from me? haha) But...instead...she was going to the table to get her bag.  Once she got her bag, she turned around, came to me...and waved bye to her sitter!  She's done that each day this week...and it MELTS my heart...I told ya...it's the little things!!

*  Jamie's cooking!!  I don't like to cook...it's a known fact.  I CAN, if I put my mind to it...but I just don't like it.  My mother and my grandmother are such great...I mean fantastic cooks...and I've tried, in the past, to deny my lack of excitement over the kitchen...but now, I just admit it!! :)  Jamie is creative in his cooking of meat and potatoes, since that's about all he likes...  AND...it's a realllllly special treat when he cleans the kitchen too! :)

*  Temple Run! (I love this game).


* I could go on and on with the simple things in life...for I'm easily amused!...but I'll stop here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment