Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mama



Can I keep her this size forever?!!! Oh the love I have for this child is so grand that I can hardly contain myself at times!!! Even if she does tear pages out of my Bible...throw things in the toilet...and scream at diaper changes, I love this age and wish I could bottle it up!!! That's why videos are so important...and that's why I love my new phone!!! This video was actually captured going down the road...and because it is so technologically convenient, I didn't have to take my eyes off the road at all! Mama is her new favorite word and she will sound like a broken record saying it over and over!! She had said mama about 20 times before I started videoing...and then you know how it goes, it dies down once you get the camera out...but cute nonetheless!!


These are some of Marci's pretend glasses that she put on Paige this evening...and then she snapped a picture of her...and it's too cute not to share!!!!
This is one mama that loves her kiddos!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenne', I found your blog through another blog and was so excited to meet another Texarkana blogger, my son Cameron is same age as Trace, your family is precious, you seem like such a sweetheart!! check my blog out

    www.stacyloggins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete