Saturday, February 18, 2012

Marci and Belle

Belle Lewallen and Marci met for the 1st time today! Belle's dad, Waylon, and I went to school together-from grade school to graduation! ...and now...my mother-in-law and Waylon teach together at Spring Hill High School. We have said for years that we needed to get the girls together. We just knew that they would have a lot in common, being the same age and all ;). Well...long story short, we made it happen today. Waylon's wife, Pam, and I got them together finally! They did hit it off! Marci opened a fortune cookie...and it said " you will find comfort in a new relationship"...coincidence? I think not ;)
Ps. Belle has a little brother, Reagan, who is the same age as Paige...they hit it off too...so much we couldn't get them still enough for a picture. Hehe

1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog! Belle told everyone about Marci's fortune cookie yesterday. I'm pretty sure in all off Reagan's blabbing he mentioned Paige too! We should get them together more often!

    ReplyDelete