Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sharing ;)

Sharing: You may remember these photos from Christmas...I posted them on Facebook... From day 1 our dog, Zack, has tried I take over Paige's little pink chair. It is so funny to constantly watch them fight over the chair. So tonight as Zack finally gives up the fight and goes over to his dog bed, paige follows right behind him and takes over his dog bed!! Hehehe.

Sharing: We've also "shared" what has been confirmed as Hand, Mouth, and Foot disease to our friend, Beau :(. Here is a pic of one of the blisters that showed up on Paige's foot...just FYI.

Sharing: This is our new favorite cereal that we shared for one day and it was gone. It is delicious!!!

Sharing: I didn't take a picture to document this occasion of sharing...but it touched my heart so I must share: this African American man has been spotted at different locations in texarkana, holding a handmade sign that reads "Jesus never Fails" and something similar on the flip side of the sign. Tonight it was raining and he still stood strong with his sign. As I pulled up at the red light beside the corner of which he was standing, it gave me the opportunity to roll my window down to show my appreciation to his dedication and obvious faith. I simply told him that I appreciated his witness ad he replied with a " thanks...God bless you". As I pulled away I was convicted that I need to do more to share my faith!!

Sharing: my heart was so touched last night and then again today when I learned of this story so I must share it also. I came to know the Alamond family through another friend in 2011! So thankful to know them! Their 7 year old daughter has requested to serve cupcakes to the homeless of our town for her birthday. And instead of bringing gifts to the bday girl she has requested that her guests bring blankets etc for the homeless. This little girl has a big heart!!! I can't wait to be a part of his occasion in Feb!!

Sharing: Marci wore her church shirt to school last week. I wondered why she wanted to wear it(since it's usually her Sunday attire) but she was quick to tell me that she wanted to share her Sunday school lesson( self control) with her friends. Well...she was actually able to share it with her whole class! Her teacher allowed her to "preach" to the class for a minute or so about self control. I was proud of her for taking he stand ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post:)! Except for that blister! LOL! I've heard about that cereal from several people. I need to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete