Friday, July 22, 2011

"Egg-speriment"

We have had a HOT summer so far...day after day it has been over 100 degrees!  Today being 104.  I went out barefoot to water the plants and my feet almost burned...and it got me to thinking...what WOULD an egg do if we cracked it on the sidewalk?  So...we tried it!  We let our neighbors join our "fun" too...and each of them cracked an egg on the hot road.  I thought it would be just like a frying pan...but it wasn't!  We sat there, watching our eggs, for 5 mins...10 mins...15 mins...and then we gave up.  It didn't change!  Marci and Blair tried scrambling their eggs.  Trace and Baylie went for sunny side up.  Here are some pics of our awesome "egg...speriment" ;)

p.s.  even after an hour...it still looked egg-sactly the same...egg-cept the consistency was different...
ok...ok...ok...I'll stop with the EGG puns :)






No comments:

Post a Comment