Saturday, August 13, 2011

Marci turns 7 and Paige turns 9 mos...




August 12, 2011 was an exciting day for us!! Marci is already 7 years old?! Wow...it's truely hard for me to believe that SEVEN years has passed by!!  Marci has been wanting to take piano lessons, since she no longer wanted to take gymnastics...but we were missing ONE tiny detail...a PIANO.  You must have a piano in order to practice.  So, we thought a keyboard might just be the right fit for now, since it would take up less space.  She was so surprised!!


Paige Naomi...my my my...NINE months already?!  I'm already starting to plan her 1st bday party...it doesn't even seem right!  She is doing great...babbling...eating...sleeping...pooping...all in a day's work for a baby!  She's starting to stand on her own a little bit...she's letting go more and more...she'll be walking before we know it...if I had MY way, she'd be waiting til she turns one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment