Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kendal Dockery Photography

I L-O-V-E my Facebook...like it's Part of me...just like my leg. :) It's SO wonderful for me to be able to keep up with my friends and family...and neat to keep up with local business' sales, promos, new items...it's like browsing stores from your seat...and THAT is my kind of shopping!  From time to time, different businesses will do a "contest"...and I participated in one offered by Kendal Dockery Photography.  Let me tell you what I knew about Kendal...this is before I met her...I could tell she was young(like right out of high school), I could tell she was creative(which is my middle name-I love creativity), and I could tell she was very talented in photography!  So...I set out to win this contest, which offered a free photo shoot/ package.  I came in 2nd place(1st being a sweet young lady with twin boys-she deserved it!) but Kendal was so gracious to give me 75% off a session!  So, we took her up on the offer...and scheduled pics for an ever- so- cool- July -day of 104 degrees!  HOT HOT HOT...but she did a wonderful job!!!  She was exactly what I thought she'd be!!  She brought me the disk yesterday...and I just had to share some shots with you guys!  I wasn't prepared to get in these pictures, due to bad  hair day, please overlook the pitiful ponytail! :)
Paige Naomi Clayton 8 mos

She can brighten my world without saying a word...that smile is worth a billion words in my book! :)

Strawberry Shortcake!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing these little arms reaching toward me! Glad she snapped this shot, so I can always have a glimpse of this stage in her life!

Marci Elizabeth..."almost 7 years old"

My adorable Marci-lou...with a feather in her hair!

Trace Klein  13 Years Old

He SO didn't want to have his pictures taken...but he's SUCH a good sport....

Love this picture of my boy...he is and will always be MY rock star!!

Watching the clouds go by...


I'm so glad that God chose me to be the mother of these kiddos!!





I LOVE being a mom!! :)


This picture makes me smile!! This fits their personalities perfectly!

Silly Girl!



She wants to walk SO bad...she's Nosey...and she wants to get into everything...I keep tellin' her, "NO, don't walk yet!"...for I know it's just one STEP closer to her not being a baby anymore...I'm savoring each and every moment!  Did I mention how much I LOVE being a mom?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! What GREAT pics and what a CUTE bunch of kiddos! I'm digging this mom thing, too ;)

    ReplyDelete