Friday, August 24, 2012

Marci turns 8!



  Marci's 8th bday party was the weekend after her actual birthday...so she felt as if we celebrated ALL week!  The night before  her actual birthday, she was laying in bed...and she said "I don't know if I'm ready for tomorrow. I'm going to be getting so many birthday wishes on facebook...I hope I can keep up with them all!"  And let me tell you, she checked them all day long...she got over 130 likes on her picture and MANY comments...she felt like an absolute princess!  She appreciated EACH and every one of them!
August 12, 2012 Marci woke up to birthday muffins and a couple of things to open from family members!

Marci had chosen this backpack/lunchbox combo because it's a "MILLER" sign-print! www.imwithmiller.com  Nonnie picked up on that hint and surprised her with it!! :)
Mamaw Jerry hand made Marci a card! and it had $5 in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment