Saturday, June 30, 2012

VBS with the Go Fish Guys

I was privileged to get to lead a group again this year at VBS at Heritage!! I love vbs...to the depths of soul bc
A. I get to act like a kid again myself! Sing and dance and jump around...what's better than that?! ;)
B. I get to meet new kids AND make new friends with the adult helpers(these friendships always last a lifetime! It's like camp...meeting new friends!!! Woohoo!)
C. Learn about God!! No matter how long you've gone to church, God will always allow you to learn something and I think that is so cool!!
D. Good food!!! Our small groups cater each night for the helpers and family which means: no cooking or cleaning up the kitchen!!! Boo yaw! ;)
E. I got to see THREE kids from our group ACCEPT CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOR...and see other seeds planted!!
Lexi Carr, gave her life to Christ and you'll see the pic below of she and Ms Victoria who had the pleasure of leading her to Christ. They were both smiling ear to ear...and Lexi wanted to shout it from the rooftops!!
THAT, my friends, is what it is allll about!! My extreme exhaustion from the week is simply ok because of this fact!!! Woooohooo AWESOME SAUCE!!!!
F. Offering contest between the boys and girls...raised $5000 for Laces Of Grace!! And dalton and bro Tim got slimed at the end!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment