Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Surprised with an iPhone!!

Allow me to set the scene...Trace will be 15 in November...He has begged for an iPhone for YEARS.  He got a little freebie phone 3 years ago and it's falling apart...and with the upcoming data pkg change at Verizon, Jamie and I decided that we needed to go ahead and lock in the plan at the current rates.  So...we decided to do an early birthday present and get him an iPhone 4s.  He wasn't expecting anything, of course, without it being a special occasion.  

Ya'll know me...I love the element of surprise!!!!!!!!!  I picked up a box of cologne and nonchalantly handed it to him.  My mom was "nonchalantly" videoing the occasion...so a lot of "small talk" is going on in the background. :)  He opens up the cologne...but inside the box...it wasn't cologne...watch and see his hilarious reaction!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment