Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy 100th bday OREO!

Can you believe OREOs have been around for 100 years?! Oreos are my favorite cookie...in fact, my good ole friend, Stephen Dumas and I share the same admiration for the cream stuffed cookie! We've both been searching the local grocery stores for the limited bday edition cookies but none could be found. Stephen, while on a business trip, found some and brought me my very own!
Here's my critique: (Stephen..this is for you!)
I had to make sure my critique was fair...so I ate a whole sleeve JUST to make sure it was accurate!
The stuffing is sweeter than the original...but satisfactory!  Upon dunking the cookie into the milk (I like for it to get slightly soggy)...the cookie would "cave" and break...that was NOT satisfactory.  The real Oreos will withstand more weight than the Birthday Cake Oreos.  But overall...I have to give them 2 thumbs up!! And send a big shout out to Stephen for thinking of me enough to spend the $4 on them...I know that took alot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment