Sunday, March 25, 2012

Past to Present

You all know I'm slightly sentimental...not too much...but slightly. ;). My mom saved some things of mine that I have passed down to my kids...therefore I saved important things of theirs that they can someday pass down too! Today's featured hand me down is MY Easter dress from age 1 1/2... It was a "Tot N Teen" original. Tot n Teen was a children's boutique in downtown Hope, Arkansas "back in the day". My mom saved it for me...and over the years my dolls have worn the dress and so has Marci(for picture sake only of course) and now Paige. Enjoy our ride down memory lane.

P.s.  I blogged this from my phone/camera...and it would'nt allow me to put them in the order I so desired...it decided to do a random order....can someone tell me WHY? Ugg....
MARCI-2005
PAIGE-2012
PAIGE
MARCI(Look at that expression over that hopping bunny!)
MARCI
PAIGE
JENEE'...1979...with my mom and brother, Trent
JENEE'

1 comment:

  1. What a neat post! Your girls look so much alike... and your brother looks just like your son! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete