Saturday, November 19, 2011

Paige's actual birthday!

I spent all day, on November 12, 2011 thinking about November 12, 2010....what I was doing...what I was feeling a year ago to date...finding it hard to fathom that it had been ONE WHOLE year already!  I spent the whole day praising God for this birthday...for each birthday is a celebration...and I honestly cannot imagine my life without this little angel!
We didn't have Paige's party on this day, b/c it was opening deer season....Jamie missed opening day last year b/c of the actual birth...he couldn't get out of that one.;)  But this year, we could plan around it, to make everyone happy!  So, we just spent the day hanging out and going to the "Milk Bowl" cheer game.

birthday outfit #1...

birthday outfit #2...
I've taken her picture each month on the 12th of the month to show how she's grown.  I've had a request to keep doing it...and I may...but I'm not sure...it's a real challenge to get her to be still in this chair for a picture...*sigh....

Paige thought Marci might need some help practicing her piano...

so she offered her assistance!  Those little fingers...and little dimples at the knuckles...are so sweet, but the music wasn't as sweet with Paige's help..;)

She thought it was very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment