Thursday, November 10, 2011

Paige's 1st Birthday Photo Shoot!

Last Saturday, Nov 5th, 2011 Marci, Paige, my mom and I headed out on a road trip to Hot Springs! With Paige's first birthday right around the corner, it was an absolute must to have 1st bday pictures taken, complete with smash cake! Melanie McKnight took my maternity photos and she had such great ideas and props...and talk about prompt(the disc from this session was at my mailbox on Nov 9th!)  Paige took a nice nap on the way there and woke up with a smile on her face that didn't stop til the end of the shoot!  She was such a great baby....almost-year-old!
After pics, we stopped by to see Trent, Kyleigh and the twins!  We had a wonderful road trip!



we're wearing our "TOMS"



She clapped all through the shoot! :)

Mom made our pom poms that you see hanging from the tree!!
Stinkin' Cute Designs made her custom outfit!!
Judy Forand made her bow!



My mother-in-law and I used her new Cricut to cut out her birthday banner....and mom put it together on the way, so we could use it...I'm glad we had it there...it's perfect!


We borrowed the pettiskirt from one of Paige's friend! Isn't it gorgeous!

i think she may be a famous ballet dancer with this pose!


Amy Lauterbach made the smash cake! :)


she loved it as you can tell! :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures of Paige. Just adorable!- Michelle Harden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from another blog and I am from Texarkana, my son and Trace are the same age at PG, I was so excited to find another Tex. blogger, your family is so cute, and Paige is adorable, love the pics!!! visit me at
    www.stacyloggins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! She is so cute. I am also going to have a baby next month. Aww! She is adorable. Happy birthday to her! next week is my baby shower and gender reveal party in one of the Los Angeles event venues. My husband has not told me yet about it.

    ReplyDelete