Sunday, October 16, 2011

Trent's Surprise 40th Birthday Party!

My brother, Trent, turned 40 on Oct 2, 2011!! :)  My sister-in-law, Kyleigh, wanted to surprise him with a party!  So...the plans began! Razorback theme...time, date, place all chosen.  Plans were well in the way when a few *minor things came up...like um...moving their family of 8 across town...and plans of opening their new "Jump City" inflatable party business.  Talk about a little stress! But, they all held it together...and the party came to be!  My mom did all the food and decor...she out did herself...as you'll see by the pictures!  Trent was very surprised!  The whole family did a great job keeping the secret! :)

Welcome Table ;)



Mom made the banner!


These were HOG-licious!! :)

Football brownies

Hog Nuts....lol ;)

World's Greatest Dad


Mom made the Pom Poms too!


Several years ago, mom gathered our baby pictures and made Trent and I a scrapbook of our lives.  It's something we cherish!  Our parents provided us with so many wonderful things in life and it's so nice to have pictures to help us remember those special memories!

Mamaw Jerry has had this tupperware container for many years!! and...let me tell  you many delicious treats have been stored in it!  I thought it was cute that she taped it all up with masking tape and labeled it "Trent's Birthday"! :)

Mamaw also made some of her special "Naomi tea".    She got tickled that Jamie gave her a little swig...I wasn't quite as tickled! :)  (especially since Paige was wired at 11:30 pm... coincidence??)

...and here are :mamaw's cookies!

Pop's made his special "Wings" 

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Cole Jones



Julia and her friend, Hannah

Nonnie and Maddie

Mylie, Marci, Faith and Katie

Mamaw Jerry and Trent

Marci loved Mylie hugging her...she's asked to see this picture several times!

Jamie and Paige


Uncle Trent and Paige





Trace, Cole and Tyler had an Airsoft War

Cartwheels!


These girls love their Nonnie!


Trace in action!


I got hit, in retaliation, of taking too many pictures of them playing!...but I'm glad I took as many as I did...they had so much fun!  But...let me say that airsoft pellets are NOT soft!  ouchy!


TYler in action

Cole in action!


Kyleigh and Mylie

oh....how I love this little Hog fan!


Trent and some of his college buddies



All Pops' and Nonnie's grands!
Julia, Trace, Cole, Tyler
Faith, Marci
Maddie, Paige and Mylie




Aubrey giving Paige a hug!

Brian...along with many others, helped clean up the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment