Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spring Hill Bear Football

Our nephew, Hunter Clayton, is a SENIOR this year!  We  have always loved to go watch him at sports, but this year, time has slipped by us...and we hadn't been able to get to ONE of the games.  So..this being the last home game, we decided to make a mad dash.  It was also Senior night, where each Senior gets recognized with their parents on the field.  It was a nice recognition!...even though we got there by the skin of our teeth, to hear his name called out as we were getting out of the vehicle. :)  We got to see many old friends and visit, while I attempted to watch the game.  I've decided I'm a tad bit ADD...and well, football just doesn't keep my attention very well.  I try..I really do...but ...SQUIRREL! LOL

                                                   Grandmom...Marci and Paige


                                                        marci and alli
                                                                uncle russell

No comments:

Post a Comment