Friday, October 7, 2011

Glow in the Dark!

Trace invited Tyler Bewley over to spend the night last weekend.  They had originally planned on going to the school dance, but changed their minds at the last minute.  I honestly think they had more fun here than they would've at the dance anyways. ;) I picked them up from school and they wanted to go to the Dollar Tree to stock up on a few items...the main things were glow sticks and tape...I thought it was odd...but I went with it.  When dusk came, they started activating their glow sticks and taping them all over their bodies.  I have to admit, it looked awesome once they were done.  I drove them and their airsoft guns and gear down to an empty field.  They saw glowing eyes...shot at it...and the "what we think to be a raccoon" darted toward them and they took off RUNNING toward the car.  At that point they were convinced they'd had enough airsoft fun for the evening! LOL  These boys were fun fun fun..and FUNNY! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment