Sunday, September 18, 2011

One lonely tooth...

Marci is 7 years old and in 2nd grade...and has NOT lost a tooth until last night.  It's been wiggly for a couple of weeks and last night, she was ready for it to be gone!!  So, I wiggled and wiggled and out it popped!  She was so excited!!  We took a trip down memory lane with all of our tooth fairy memorabilla. 1st was MY tooth fairy pillow that my mom cross-stitched for me when I was small.  Then it was TRACE's tooth fairy pillow...and then MARCI's tooth fairy box! She put her tooth under the pillow and awaited morning time...to find $5!!  P.s.  Paige got her 2nd tooth yesterday...and it was the SAME tooth that Marci lost.  Must be a sister thing! :)

there it is...her lonely tooth!

toothless grin!

My toothfairy pillow from when I was little!!

Trace's tooth fairy pillow...it is pretty awesome...it has a pocket for the tooth...a pocket for the money...and a glow in the dark star that hangs out from under your pillow, so that they tooth fairy can find it easily!


The pillow reads "tooth fairy tooth fairy please be kind, in this pocket my tooth you'll find, take it out and leave for me a nickel, dime or maybe three"  Well...this shows my age AND the rate of inflation...forget the nickles and dimes...the tooth fairy brought a Green Lincoln to Marci!!

wowsers!! $5!  I told her that sometimes the tooth fairy goes BIG on the first tooth...she may not want to expect that for each tooth..there are TWENTY baby teeth mind you :)

The tooth fairy left the tooth...so it's here in good keeping!

Isn't this a cute little tooth box?!

No comments:

Post a Comment