Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Fun!

Our Labor Day was a very relaxing day at home with the family!  It was a gorgeous COOL morning!! 

Trace:  He  had some neighbor friends over to hang out...the windows and doors were open...music was playing...it was perfect!
Marci:  I always enjoy doing things with our kids that I enjoyed doing as a kid.  When I was young, and the windows were open, I'd pull around on my bicycle like it was a "drive-thru"...I'd pretend to be a mom on my way to drop off my kids at day care or pretend it was a fast food restaurant.  So...Marci, on this particular day, would drive by the open window and pretend it was Taco Bell...and I'd hand her some food/drink.  I hate I didn't take any pictures...but maybe she'll remember it without pictures, just as I do...and maybe she'll play "pretend drive-thru" with her kids one day :) Marci also had a neighbor friend over to play...
Me:  I had it on my agenda to get as much scrapbooking done as possible...and this I did.  I take SO many pictures, that I have filled up 1 baby album for Paige that contains birth-6 mos!  So...I started on a 6-12 mo album for her.  AND my mother-in-law did a "Nursery Rhyme" album for her...I love these albums, b/c all I have to is insert the pictures...I've got this one almost full also!  I know it's a little over-the-top but I can't leave out any of these precious memories!!
Jamie:  He has been remodeling the hallway...it's going to look amazing once it's completed...it's just taking some time to get it there.  He worked on that and he shampooed our carpet.  Our house doesn't have much carpet, but what it does have can get dirty quick.  It all looks much better.  We also steam cleaned all of our tile and cleaned the whole house!!
Paige:  She started standing on her own for a few seconds...she is a busy bee and "eats" everything on the floor.

After the day was all done, we all felt accomplished!! yay!! 

Here are some of the snap shots that I take...see why I can't leave them out? :)

Paige has discovered her tongue...she can twist it around, stick it out, use it to sound like a motor boat...

See that tongue again! Marci loves to read to Paige...it's so sweet!!

It's beddy-bye time!! Night Night!

Paige is like a little puppy, looking for leftovers...she got underneath there to get some Cheerios.  You'd think we don't feed her...but her chunky legs will tell you otherwise! :) and... Look at that crazzzzzy hair!  She wakes up and it's going everywhere!  We can put it up in a ponytail now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment