Monday, September 26, 2011

Homecoming 2011

Trace asked Lauren Davis to go to Homecoming this year.  I had the great opportunity to make my second mum corsage!  I just prayed that it would "hold up" to all the festivities...and to my knowledge, it did..YAY!  We went Wednesday night to Lauren's house to make the exchange of mum and garter, so that they could have them for school that next day.  They went to the PGMS Homecoming game on Thursday night.  And then on Friday evening, they met at the Hatfield's home for pizza, pictures and then went to the  PGHS Homecoming game.  Marci, Paige and I went to the game also...but we sat with some friends at another part of the stadium.  :)

Lauren made Trace's garter herself...she did a great job! 




Marci...watching the game!

Paige did wonderful...she sat at the bleachers and played til she was "give out"...at 10pm, after no afternoon nap and not feeling well...she let me know it was bed time ;)  SHe was a trooper!!  10 months-she weighed 18 lbs 4 oz at her dr appt this day! and let me tell you...she started waving her little fingers to say bye bye and it has melted our hearts!!  She says "ma ma" and mocks everything we do!  Oh how sweet this little girl is!!! SHe provided LOTS of laughs for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment