Friday, March 8, 2013

Marci's Baptism

I hope to upload pics from my real camera to add to this post eventually. However, I know the busy-ness of my life right now and know that might not happen real soon. Fingers crossed...because I have sooo many good pictures of all of her family and friends that came to witness the special event...I think we filled up two whole pews ;). She hand picked everyone that she wanted to attend and just about all of them were able to be there! SHe was so happy to show the world that she had made the biggest decision of her life...to let Jesus into her heart. We couldn't be more proud of our children for making that important choice of salvation!! To know they are secure in a heavenly realm is such an assurance as a parent!

We got Marci this book...and it helps her with a daily quiet time...so far it's going great!! ;) She got a special necklace and bracelet too...I hope that she will never forget her special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment