Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kidd Kraddick in the Morning

"Kidd Kraddick in the Morning" is a syndicated radio show that I have listened to for about 12 years!!  They are stationed in Dallas...and it was on the top of my "to-do" list to go there and listen to the show while in Dallas.  So....I drug everyone with me! ;)

The show consists of:  Kidd Kraddick, Big Al Mack, Kellie Rasberry, J-Si, Jenna...and then a several background people, one of which is Shanon, whom we got to meet also!

Marci and Trace listen to the show every morning with me...they got to meet Big Al Mack!

This is outside the studio...you can tell by the reflection...there wasn't too big of a crowd...YAY us!! :)

Paige wore Grandmom out...walking!!

We got to visit with J-Si a long while...:)

...and got to "strike a pose" with the infamous Kellie Rasberry!!

Look how tall she is...or how short I am! LOL 

Gradmom FINALLY got her well-deserved DIET Mountain Dew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment