Sunday, July 15, 2012

2nd Grade Award Ceremony

I know these pictures are a bit out of sequence…but I’ve just plugged in my “big” camera…and I had many “non-uploaded” pictures hanging out on the card
Marci thoroughly enjoyed her 2nd grade year at Pleasant Grove Elementary! She loved her friends and loved her teacher, Mrs. Kelley!  Next year she will be at Pleasant Grove Intermediate School…so she was “Big man on campus” this year. Jamie and I were glad we got to attend this award’s ceremony!




Chad Blain, Principal

Allie Forand and Marci...love all those freckles! :)



Mrs. Cindy McPherson is Maddie Radford’s grandmother.  We also know Mrs. Cindy from church.  Mrs. Cindy brought Maddie and Marci lunch each week on Wednesdays and boy did Marci look forward to it!  It was a special treat for Marci…Maddie…AND Cindy!


Hallie Lipham and Marci

Marci and Mrs. Kelly Kelley

Anna Walendzik moved this summer...we will miss her!! ;*(

No comments:

Post a Comment