Friday, June 24, 2011

...yummy...or not...here it comes!





We introduced Paige to foods at 6 months of age.  I decided that I would attempt to make her baby food from fresh produce vs jarred food.  To be honest with  you, I thought I was slightly crazy for attempting this...but out I set to purchase a "Baby Bullet" food processor and get my fresh fruit and veggies.  Let me tell you, it's the easiest thing...it takes no time at all to steam the food and puree'. So, Paige has gotten to experience a great variety of foods...avocados, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, bananas, peaches, squash, cucumbers, apples...and the list goes on.  And...since she has no teeth yet, she loves to gnaw on chunks of cold veggies. It keeps her busy and lets her experience taste at the same time! We also introduced a sippy cup recently...our baby is growing up! I thought I'd share some of her messy face pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment