Friday, June 24, 2011

VBS 2011

 I was Marci's leader this year...we had a blast!

 Mabrey was my AWESOME-SAUCE helper!!!

 Marci was "Backstage with the Bible"

 Allie Forand

 Drew Graves rockin' it out!

 Lexi Carr

...And Paige was SPOILED by Ms Meghan in the nursery!  VBS wore her out!

This year's theme was "Backstage with the Bible"!  We had tons of fun, as always!!  I look forward to VBS each year because it gives me the opportunity to meet new people...form closer relationships with kids and adults...and see the kids learn more about JESUS!!  Heritage Baptist Church is an amazing church...we invite you all to come visit...see why we're different!!

This year the kids' offering went to the "Laces of Grace" fund.  They gave $4000!  For those of you who haven't heard of Laces of Grace, it's a local organization that gives socks and shoes to the less fortunate kids in our area.  This organization is special to me, in that it was founded by great friends(actually family) of ours, Matt and Corey Graves...I've seen God in motion and can't wait to see the kids' expressions this year, when they get their new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment